The truth hurts.
It does.
I was blind.
I was indenial.
I thought it could work.
Things happened for a reason.
How much I try to work or fix it, it is unfixable.
Think whatever you want to think.
Say whatever you want to say.
You've done enough.
You've hurt me so much.
Words can't even describe what I am feeling right now.
Thank you for everything.
That's all I have to say.
Goodbye.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Search
Labels
Batgirl
(3)
Bosan
(17)
Celebration
(6)
Confused
(7)
Emosi
(23)
Enjoy
(2)
Family
(2)
Farewell
(2)
Feelings
(7)
Festival
(5)
Funny
(2)
Happy
(6)
Hate
(2)
Hid
(15)
Jalan-jalan
(3)
Kawan-kawan
(13)
Kegemaran
(2)
Love
(13)
Movie
(2)
Muffin
(5)
Nota-nota ringkas
(7)
Office
(12)
Quiz
(1)
Quotes
(1)
Rindu-rindu
(7)
Sick
(1)
Songs
(3)
Super Sad
(5)
Thought
(3)
Z
(2)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(96)
-
▼
November
(28)
- Today's Quote
- Truth Hurts.
- Sms.
- Today's Quote
- Done.
- Today's Quote
- Hmm..
- Something to think about.
- Today's Quote
- Activity for Today.
- Today's Quote
- Ipanema
- Date?
- Today's quote
- Today's Quote
- Today's Quote
- Today's Quote
- Today's Quote
- Luka.
- Hawaii-5-O
- Note to you.
- 5 Stages of Grief
- Dear ...,
- Today's Quote
- HB!
- Today's Quote.
- Dear John
- What I Am Feeling Now?
-
▼
November
(28)
Friends here and there

0 shout out(s)!:
Post a Comment