This is what I always wanted for the past 3 months.
For him to leave. For me to move on.
For me not to be sad.
For me to get my life straighten out.
For me to focus on what is important to me.
For me to be happy again.
...
But...
Why I'm feeling so down?
So sad?
Knowing all this?
Knowing that he won't be there.
Knowing that he won't be at his usual place.
Knowing that he won't come and disturb me like he always do.
Knowing that I can't see him anymore.
...
Bye ...
</3, da.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone
Search
Labels
Batgirl
(3)
Bosan
(17)
Celebration
(6)
Confused
(7)
Emosi
(23)
Enjoy
(2)
Family
(2)
Farewell
(2)
Feelings
(7)
Festival
(5)
Funny
(2)
Happy
(6)
Hate
(2)
Hid
(15)
Jalan-jalan
(3)
Kawan-kawan
(13)
Kegemaran
(2)
Love
(13)
Movie
(2)
Muffin
(5)
Nota-nota ringkas
(7)
Office
(12)
Quiz
(1)
Quotes
(1)
Rindu-rindu
(7)
Sick
(1)
Songs
(3)
Super Sad
(5)
Thought
(3)
Z
(2)
About Me
Friends here and there
0 shout out(s)!:
Post a Comment